Non-Pro-Rated and Pro-Rate Mattress
We hereby warrant (to the original purchaser) this mattress and foundation for the warranty period of purchased set against defects in material and workmanship (other than the cover). In the event that service resulting from such defect is required during the warranty period, your mattress/foundation will be repaired without charge at our nearest production facility. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, we reserve the right to substitute materials of equal quality.
Body impressions are normal and should be expected. Your bedding was created to conform to your body. It is simply an indication that the upholstery layers are settling giving you a good night’s rest. Body impressions less than 1.5” in depth are not covered in your warranty.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Bedding, upon inspection by FIT MATTRESS FACTORY, with fabric stains, soiling or burns will make the limited warranty null and void. • Bedding sold as is or floor models.
- Damage due to Mattress having inadequate foundation support.
- Damage due to use without proper foundation support such as heavy duty bed frame or rails with center supports to the floor. Queen beds should have a minimum of one center leg and Kings two center legs.
The foundation will carry same warrantee as long as consumer can provide proof they purchased as a set.
This limited warranty becomes effective upon date of purchase.
If a warranted defect appears in your mattress or foundation, you should immediately:
- Telephone or contact FIT MATTRESS FACTORY when purchase was made.
- Provide proof of purchase (original receipt) and law tag of item(s).
- Provide an explanation of defect of trouble.
- Every product returned for inspection must be bagged and sealed.
- Transportation and other costs involved in any of the above procedures are not covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- After receiving formal notice of a defect or default in the product, the warrantor will require a reasonable period of time to make the necessary adjustments. We reserve the right to repair and/or replace upon inspection. Any and all implied warranties for these products shall not exceed in the duration the term of this limited warranty. Incidental or consequential damages resulting from product defect or failure a not covered by this warranty.